Access to information
The information you provide to us is kept confidential to uber uk limited. This means that all our employees and other data processors who may have access to and who are associated with the processing of your details are obliged to respect the confidentiality of the personal data supplied by you.
We do not disclose or sell your personal details to any other third party without your permission, unless we are required to do so by law or regulation.
Our web sites and your privacy
Like many other businesses with an online presence, we collect personal information from you through our web sites. By personal information we mean details such as your name and address. You can rest assured that none of these details are sold as marketing lists. In fact, your details are only ever disclosed to anyone outside uber uk limited either with your permission, or where we are required to do so by law or regulation.
This Statement will tell you what information we collect, why we collect it and what we use it for.
Our basic rule is that any information you give us through our web site will be retained and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act). In case you have not heard of it the Act makes sure that your personal details are collected, kept and used in a lawful and fair way.
We ensure that at all times your personal data is processed in accordance with the Act. This means, for example, that if you tell us your details are inaccurate, we will ensure they are corrected, and that we will use those details only for the limited purpose of providing information and services to you.
In particular, we recognise your right to ask us to tell you what information we might hold about you.
You can find out more about the Act and your rights by visiting the Information Commissioner's web site athttp://www.ico.gov.uk/.
Why we collect your details
We ask you to provide your details to us either to enable us to send you information about our products and services or to respond to a specific enquiry you may have. By giving us your details you agree to receive communications from uber uk limited informing you about our services. Should you wish to, we will continue to use your details for this purpose and each time we contact you, we will give you the opportunity to tell us not to contact you further.
Linking to third party sites
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from our Site and recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or proprietor if you have any concerns or questions.
In addition, if you linked to this Site from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and again contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
Access to personal details
You can ask us by sending an email to email@example.com or writing to us at the address set out below whether we are keeping any personal details about you. We will comply with all the requirements of the Act and other legislation in relation to disclosure of this information.
In particular, you should be aware that in order to provide you with a copy of the personal data we keep about you, we would require proof of your identity. We also reserve the right to make a small charge based on the charges then currently prescribed by the relevant legislation.
uber uk limited, piccadilly house, 49 piccadilly, manchester m1 2ap
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘uber uk limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is uber uk limited, 3 grove road, wrexham, ll11 1dy. Our company registration number is 06654450 registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.